Ice skating is an indoor rink shouldn’t need much more than your everyday clothing with a little variations.
- Long sleeves are advisable.
- Wear long socks that cover past the tops of the skate boots to defend your skin against chafing.
- Gloves are extremely recommended for more grip and warmth when pushing yourself up after a fall.
- All the time look first before walking on the ice to be assured you are not walking ahead of someone.
- Never cross in the lead of another skater.
- Have some distance among you &other skaters in situation one of you needs to stop rapidly.
Note: Children who are objective to learning to skate will fall. You might be need to look after them with safety kit such as helmets and elbow and knee pads