Ice skating is an indoor rink shouldn’t need much more than your everyday clothing with a little variations.
- Long sleeves are advisable.
- Wear long socks that cover past the tops of the skate boots to defend your skin against chafing.
- Gloves are extremely recommended for more grip and warmth when pushing yourself up after a fall.
- All the time look first before walking on the ice to be assured you are not walking ahead of someone.
- Never cross in the lead of another skater.
- Have some distance among you &other skaters in situation one of you needs to stop rapidly.
Children who are objective to learning to skate will fall. You might be need to look after them with safety kit such as helmets and elbow and knee pads